UTL Heliac 2KVA Solar off grid Inverter
Special Price ₹ 18,995.00
Available on Request
- Heliac solar inverter is preference to solar energy over the grid power. It gives first priority of charging to solar power over grid power. It means that when solar energy is available, the batteries will be charged through solar power whether grid power is available or not. It goes to grid power only when solar energy is not available. It helps in reducing electricity costs along with keeping the environment clean.
- Heliac PCU can be operated with or without solar panels. The customer can use heliac solar inverter as a regular inverter without bothering about use of solar panel energy.
- Heliac inverter has the intelligent feature to recognize the type of battery connected to it. It is auto adjusting the battery’s charging characteristics accordingly.
- Extensive electronic protections are available on Helaic PCU. There are a number of protections that the Home PCU ensures. It stops reverse current flow from battery to solar array, it provides load short circuit protection, and it provides battery / solar panel reverse protection through DC fuse and Overload protection also.
- It is very compatible with IT load. IT loads which provide protections to IT instruments like computers, printers etc.
- The frequency of DG output is a very vital parameter that always varies. And if the system is in DG enable mode then the system will be compatible to take any of the frequency as the input source frequency.
|Operating DC Voltage||24V|
|Nominal Grid Voltage||230V|
|Battery Low Buzzer||10.8V|
|Battery Low Cut||10.5V|
|Battery High Cut||16.5V|
|Grid Charging Voltage (Equalize)||After 30Days|
|Grid Charging Current||12A/15A|
|Grid Reconnect @ Battery Voltage||11.8V|
|Output Phase||1 Phase|
|Nominal Output Voltage||220V±8%|
|Max. Output Current||5.5A|
|Output Waveform||Sine wave|
|Maximum PV Power Recommended||(315W/320W/325W)x4|
|Solar current max||50A|
|Solar current min||>3A (Below 3A, System will act like Solar Absent)|
|Protection||Overload, Battery Low, Battery High, Output Short, Battery Reverse, Over Heat, Over frequency, Under Frequency, SPV High.|
|LED Indication||System ON, (IT Mode, SMF/TUB, Boost Chg., DG Mode, Grid Chg.) Enable/Disable.|
|Switches||Reset for System ON/OFF, UP, Down, Back, Enter(For LCD Calibration)|
|Dimension L x W x H||450x340x300 mm|